Win the trip of a lifetime, through NRECA Youth Tour!
- Youth Tour, Washington, D.C. is June 10-16th, 2017
- Deadline for submitting an essay for the essay-writting contest:
- DEADLINE for Youth Tour Applications- January 31, 2017
- You must be a sophomore or junior in high school in the fall of 2017.
- You and your parents or guardian must be served by a North Dakota Electric Cooperative.
- Essay is not to exceed two standard 8 1/2 x 11" typewritten, double spaced pages on a specific topic.
The 2017 Essay Topic:
“Democracy is the foundation of our American way of life and of cooperative enterprise. The fundamentals of democracy include voter participation, political party affiliation, and public debate of issues. Describe what you think makes our current democracy strong, and provide suggestions for ways our democracy can be made stronger and more effective.”
For More Information on the Youth Tour and Essay Requirements, visit: http://www.ndyouthtour.com/.
Check Out Our Video, featuring ND's YLC 2015 Candidate